Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting performance tests as directed by the Performance Testing Manager. Conducts performance assurance and testing activities in accordance with policies, procedures and safety requirements. Conducts performance tests as required, including Force-on-Force Exercises, Alarm Response and Assessment Performance Tests, Limited Scope Performance Tests and No-notice Performance Tests. Responsible for reporting and tracking performance test results. Ensures work is executed in accordance with standard safety practice and principles including safety based stop work authority.
* Minimum High School diploma.
* Knowledgeable of DOE Protective Force Operations or military experience as an evaluator/observer controller (OC) or law enforcement evaluator/observer controller (OC).
* Active Department of Energy (DOE) Q-level clearance, or active Department of Defense (DOD) Secret or Top Secret level clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a Q clearance.
* Must obtain and maintain a DOE Human Reliability Program (HRP) certification.
* Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Access experience considered a plus.
* A. or B.S. from a recognized college/university or equivalent combination of academic training and experience.
* Prefer three (3) years' experience in security or exercise planning through the armed forces or other government agency or contractor employment, with special emphasis on oversight assessment.
* Prefer two (2) year in-depth knowledge of TRIAD operational security discipline in a technical analysis or security related position.
* Working knowledge of the NNSA security operations and functions.
* Knowledge of generally accepted assessment procedures/standards.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Work is performed in and outdoors in various conditions, including inclement weather. There is a possibility of being place in life-threatening and adverse situations while protecting and ensuring the safety of the public and national security. The position requires shift work and overtime work will be required or directed. Physical demands of this position may vary from situation to situation, depending on the daily events. Primarily physical demands are minimal with ability to utilize upper extremities on a daily basis. Physical work demands are considered medium work with lifting requirements up to 50 pounds. Work environment may be dangerous and highly stressful.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires intermittent, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled