Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of one to three years customer service in a healthcare setting
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment including word processing, spread sheets and working in database programs.
- Working knowledge of Plan Benefits and Services is preferred
- Proven ability to keep accurate and timely records and documentation according to established processes
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills on phone and in person
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously