Our client is currently seeking an Employee Benefits Assistant to join their team. The primary responsibility of the Employee Benefits Assistant will be providing administrative assistance to the Benefits team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Benefits team. This will include but is not limited to; filing, renewal organization, and data entry.
- The compilation and organization of Meet and Greets and Renewals.
- Completing Provider Reports as necessary.
- Assists with transactions and invoicing; helps solve client service and billing issues.
- Ensures accurate enrollment, terms, and change processing.
- Assist with front desk and other administrative duties or projects as necessary.
- Meet the goals and objectives established by management.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree, one year of related experience or training, or a combination of education and training is required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software and TAM “The Agency Manager”.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, plan and organize their own workload.