RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Pet Customer Service Representative in Bellevue, Washington (WA).
- Answer customer care calls regarding sales, claims, and general questions
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot any customer account issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
- Two years of customer service experience in a veterinary hospital setting, preferably as a receptionist or vet assistant (no exceptions)
- Ability to easily converse with current and prospective customers
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to work well with others in order to maximize the effectiveness of the team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm to work in a high energy, start-up environment
- Strong multitasking skills and the initiative to complete tasks independently
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work long hours as needed
- Passion for animals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.