Do you have device sales experience?
Do you have account management experience?
Do you have otho or injectible experience?
Do you have specialty pharma sales experience?
The Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling (a buy and bill and specialty pharmacy product) in alignment with a company’s vision, value, and goals. Call points will focus on Orthopedics, Rheumatology, PM&R, Non-Interventional Sports Medicine, and C-Suite personnel. The Joint Health Sales Specialist will represent Joint Health as a leader in the healthcare industry through demonstration and provision of dependable and credible education, information, and professional assistance.
In addition, the Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan based on critical thinking for change-oriented results. The Joint Health Sales Specialist will serve as the strategic planning lead for a cross functional team which includes managed care partners, contracting, organized customer leads and an inside sales team. The Joint Health Sales Specialist should possess strong communication skills to aide in the development of synergistic relationships with multidisciplinary internal and external stakeholders to optimize success.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Capturing key opportunities and mitigating core threats and / or weaknesses.
- Directing customer value strategy and translating priorities to promote results.
- Developing and executing a Key Account Management Model plan for priority accounts
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within approved sub-cats
- Communicating Joint Health product features, advantages and benefits related to customer priorities
- Effectively deploying resources including marketing materials, budget, and other available approved sales tools.
- Cultivating and developing a “Challenger Mindset” with customer relationships to ensure a successful environment
- Developing effective, sustainable relationships and providing excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Participating in Sales field rides; following through on developmental opportunities based on results
- Working collaboratively with the inside sales group to achieve mutual goals.
- Creating and implementing business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals
- Complying with AdvaMed Guidelines & Policies
- Attending professional conferences, seminars and meetings
- Managing territory budget
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of previous sales experience in either medical device, specialty pharmaceutical, or B-to-B medical product sales required OR previous Synvisc sales experience
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Highly accomplished sales professional with a documented proven track record
- Visionary sales professional who rises above sales, business, and operational challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to competitive, evolving marketplace scenarios.
- Previous sales experience in the visco supplement market strongly preferred
- Orthopedic sales experience
- Injectable sales experience
- Buy & Bill experience
- Key Account Management experience strongly preferred (e.g. experience in a hospital, Long Term Care, or Business to Business)
- Contracting experience with GPOs/Large Hospitals a plus
- Experience selling in VA/DoD environment a plus