Date Posted: 06/13/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Orlando Florida
We are aggressively seeking aPharmacistto join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be aPharmacistwith one of the fastest-growing specialty pharmacy organizations in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require aPharmacistwho can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are aPharmacistand you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
- Completes patient records or charts including initial assessment, medication profiles, care plans, initial opening patient notes and continuing patient progress notes
- Reviews and supervises the work completed by pharmacy technicians
- Completes patient counseling with clinical program protocols
- Reviews and or takes orders from doctor’s offices or other authorized prescribers
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy clients/patients and employees on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, administration and storage of pharmaceuticals and supplies
- Must have clear and active Pharmacist license in the state of FL
- At least 2 years of experience working in a pharmacy providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Pharmacist position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to