CSI Health is actively seeking a Pharmacist for our client located in the St. Rose, LA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday thru Friday 12pm-5pm
Pay: Based on experience
Duration: Contract through end of year
The Pharmacist is responsible for the continuation of pharmacy management's goals and objectives within the dispensing pharmacy.
- The pharmacist provides routine and emergency comprehensive and accurate drug screening, information, processing, and dispensing services for various drug distribution systems to the centers.
- Management skills and accuracy are required to ensure that the appropriate drug product reaches the customer efficiently and safely.
- Meet/exceed site budgets.
- Optimize cost management in line with script counts.
- Drive organic growth and mitigate risk with existing customer relationships.
- Collaborate with Account Management, Sales, Consultant Pharmacists and appropriate corporate functions to meet overall site goals and objectives. .
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are executed in compliance with state and/or federal regulations and laws governing financial and pharmacy operations.
- Ensure the privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient information and property.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Customer Pharmacy Services policy and procedure manual.
- Complete other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
- Current license to practice pharmacy in good standing
- Proficient in the area of clinical interpretation: drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-food interactions and allergies
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Perform accurately and efficiently when dispensing prescription medications
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Knowledgeable about long term care regulations (OBRA, OSHA, state laws and other federal laws) that have an impact upon both pharmacy and Center operations preferred