Pharmacy Audit Coordinator, Health Practice at Buck (Remote Considered)
- Job Label:
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded by George Buck over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow…today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We are committed to our commitments and we leave it better than when we found it. We are a team of difference makers in 200 locations globally that have each other’s backs working together as a team. What’s your next move?
Pharmacy Audit Coordinator Requirements:
The Pharmacy Audit Coordinator is an integral part of the Pharmacy Audit Team and is responsible for managing the day to day logistics involved in a Pharmacy claim audit as well as other types of special projects. The Pharmacy Audit Coordinator must have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. The coordinator is the single point of contact for Buck’s audit clients, third party administrators and Buck Account Executives throughout an audit project. Candidate must be professional and have experience working with external clients/vendors. The position reports to the Manager, Pharmacy Audit. In addition to the above, the Coordinator is responsible for:
- Project management of Pharmacy Audits from implementation through closure
- Setting up and maintaining project codes
- Assisting with various Data Warehouse Projects
- Performing Eligibility Reconciliation Audits and Eligibility reviews
- Acting as a single point of contact for the client throughout the project ensuring that client needs and timelines are met
- Maintain all audits/projects within Microsoft Project software for tracking and reporting
- Working with Buck’s Pharmacy Audit team to ensure projects are on track and deadlines are being met
- Schedule, prepare materials for and attend client and Administrator meetings
- Provide meeting minutes following calls as directed
- Assist in the preparation of and issuing of audit reports with minimal direction.
- Issue bi-weekly client status updates on time with minimal direction
- Provide weekly status update on projects to Management and to audit team during weekly team meetings
- 1-2 years project management or audit experience
- Pharmacy/PBM experience a plus
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to manipulate documents in Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Personable communication style, positive outlook and self-confidence.
- Ability to multi-task and acclimate to changing priorities without losing focus
- Will consider candidates in all major US cities where there is a Buck office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Buck - The organization founded over 100 years ago. While we at Buck are excited to continue providing services to some of our original clients from over 80 years ago, each day we add new clients to the list of organizations where deliver tomorrow, today.
- Related Keywords:
- Pharmacy, Audit,