Title: Pharmacy Technician
Date Posted: 05/30/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Beaverton Oregon
Are you a Pharmacy Technician in the Beaverton, OR area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare systems company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities:
- Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients’ suggestions and complaints
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by fax, mail, telephone, and/or through patient direct contact
- Provides timely response to patients’ inquiries by telephone and/or email in an in or outbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines
- Receives inbound and outbound calls to patients or MD Offices regarding orders for medications, pharmacy services and all other inquiries
Target Start Date:ASAP
Shift:M-F 40 hours between 7am to 7pm
- Must have clear and active Pharm Tech license in the state of Oregon OR be willing to obtain this (and they would be responsible for the up front cost of this, they would need to complete the Oregon Pharm Tech license application once we extend the offer. Cost is about $90, $40 for fingerprinting and $50 for the application fee)
- HS diploma or GED
- Computer proficient
- able to use Microsoft (Word & Excel)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- strong customer service skills
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Stable Company and Proven Track Record
- Competitive Compensation
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in Being Considered?
Interested in applying to this position? Please click the Apply Now or email your resume for immediate consideration!