Aerotek Professional Services is seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a start-up company in the Denver Metro Area.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Handle third party rejections (TPR) on prescriptions
- Work with patient to determine co-pay assistance to apply (i.e. coupon to medication, financial assistance, therapeutic alternative - lower price barrier)
- Place outbound calls to insurance companies to build out understanding or prescriptions
- Will be working with all insurances, the majority will be private insurances
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications Include:
- 2+ years of experience in a high volume retail pharmacy or specialty pharmacy
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you can own your role from start to finish
- Someone who is extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable not interacting with patients face-to-face and only over the phone
- Someone who is excited about rapid growth and are not scared by it
- Strong knowledge of processes and insurance carriers
- Pay is $18/hour and is a 5 month contract-to-hire
Qualified candidates please apply with resume or contact Alex Smith at akoumas(AT)aerotek.com or 303-224-4512.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.