CSI Health is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
The Pharmacy Technician takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers)
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening)
- PC Windows experience required
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- MUST be able to use a keyboard and multi-task.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.