OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry.
We are looking to add a full time Triage Technician to our Morton Grove team. The shift would be alternating between 11:00 am - 7:00 pm and 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday, and one weekend per month.
As a full time position, eligible benefits include Health (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays.
Pharmacy Technician training will not be required initially; pharmacy will provide training to help employee earn certified technician license within the first two years as needed.
- Workflow optimization and electronic document prioritization
- Provide high level of customer service by answering pharmacy phones and responding promptly to the requests of colleagues, patients, nurses, physicians, and hospice personnel.
- Contribute to the efficient workflow of the pharmacy by maintaining a high productivity level and an error-free work product.
- Maintain the orderliness of the pharmacy by keeping pharmacy countertops and drug bay shelves tidy and organized.
- Enter, access, and verify the accuracy of data in the pharmacy system.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both technicians and pharmacists.
- Flexible work schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.