Integrated Rehabilitation Group (IRGPT) is a group of state of the art, comprehensive outpatient Physical Therapy Clinics located in and around the Seattle, Washington and Pacific Northwest region.
IRGPT offers a wide range of services to improve the well-being of our patients.
Along with our strong emphasis in orthopedic care, we specialize in rehabilitation and sports medicine. IRG provides other specialized niche programs for pelvic health, pulmonary rehabilitation, vertigo/vestibular disorders and cancer-related fatigue.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist with outpatient orthopedic experience for our Arlington Clinic. We use a variety of sports-based therapy techniques, in addition to therapeutic functional exercises and modalities.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum
- Outpatient orthopedic experience within an outpatient clinic preferred (clinicals OK)
- Current state of Washington license
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- New grads welcome to apply
- Exercise and manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, or sports rehabilitation experience preferred
We offer a competitive total compensation plan including base salary and individual bonus incentive plans; comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and 401(k) plans, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off (PTO) and Continuing Education.
For immediate consideration, please contact: Lwelch@usph.comHelp