Blue Sky Therapy
Physical Therapist - Hybrid (Skilled Nursing & Home Health)
Blue Sky Therapy is looking for a Physical Therapist who is passionate about their profession, eager to work and is a team player! The PT is responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and participating in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and decrease or prevent deformity of patients suffering from disease or injury. The position will entail evaluations, treatments, and discharges for a skilled nursing facility and Home Health in a assisted living facility with occasional community visits.
We will provide all training for Home Health!!!
Blue Sky Therapy Offers:
- Mentorship Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- On-going clinical support and education
- Training in Blue Sky Niche Programs
- Cardiac Therapy, Pulmonary, MIND/Cognitive, Incontinence
- Weekly Documentation and Treatment tips
- Masters Degree or Doctorate Degree
- Active in-state license
BLUE SKY THERAPY WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!