Physical Therapy Assistant– PTA - Full or Part-time!
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Team player attitudes
• Family oriented building
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Physical Therapy Assistant for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
• Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
• Treats residents under the supervision of the Physical Therapist
• Maintain appropriate accurate records on all residents on caseload.
• Participate in rehab and/or resident care meetings as assigned
• Keeps Physical Therapist and other health team members appraised of resident’s progress and changes in function
• Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
• Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs and/or carryover of skilled therapy
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Employee must hold an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college.
• Must hold a current and valid license granted from the state of employment.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” please send us your resume for consideration!