Back in Action Therapy is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our growing and dynamic team in Alamogordo, New Mexico. We are searching for clinicians who are focused on quality patient care, superior outcomes and enjoy being a part of a collaborative team in an outpatient orthopedic private practice.
Qualified candidates should have an active, good-standing New Mexico Physical Therapist Assistant license or ability to acquire one prior to employment and an associate degree from a school or college approved by the American Physical Therapy Association. New grads welcome.
- Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA will work closely in a team environment with a group of experienced physical therapists.
- Assists the supervising therapist(s) in the modifications to the Plan of Care.
- Administer treatment programs outlined and established by physical therapists, with specific goals defined by the patient's capacity and tolerance and in accordance with physician orders.
- Record patient responses to treatments and reports outcomes of treatment to the physical therapist through proper documentation.
- Keep treatment area clean and organized in preparation for each patient’s therapy.
- Compliance with HIPAA, OSHA and safety standards of organization
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, providers, and co-workers.
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the department/practice
Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical and dental.
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Competitive salary $55,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Sign-on bonus