We are seeking a Physical in our Therapy Dept. to:
Provide direct patient care with physical therapy treatments to restore patients to optimal mobility and function, strength, balance, coordination and range of motion, and to decrease pain.
- Entry level Doctoral,Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from a fully accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Continuing education necessary to keep abreast of developments in the field of physical therapy.
- Six months to one year experience desirable.
Licenses and Certifications:
- State of Wisconsin Physical Therapy License.
- Valid BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Ability to make judgments and interpretations involving both the theoretical and practical aspects of physical therapy is required.
- Work consists of moderately complicated procedures and tasks which require independent judgments such as setting task priorities, evaluating results, coordinating with others, problem solving skills etc.
- Skill in operating a variety of equipment needed.
- Need skills in understanding, explaining, teaching, motivating and communicating with people.
- Position requires courtesy, tact, ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential, and a person committed to quality of patient care.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people, deal with stressful situations, and handle conflict.
- Per Diem Position
- Hours based upon Dept. availability
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.