Regency Oaks Clearwater-SNF 2751 Regency Oaks Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759
Required skills and qualifications:
Regency Oaks is a 5 STARcommunity.
Weekend and Weekdayopportunities.
Great team environment,no travel, schedule flexibility.
A career with Brookdale has never been so rewarding! Join our dynamic team of healthcare providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients. We help residents recover with dignity while giving compassionate care, personal attention and professional services.
* Provide and direct Physical Therapy services that are individualized to the patient, including screening, assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Communicate status updates to family members, staff and other healthcare professionals as needed
* Complete detailed documentation in a timely manner for billing and payroll
* Active Physical Therapy license in the state of practice required
* Previous Physical Therapy experience is preferred
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.