Join established PeaceHealth’s Family Medicine in Burlington. This group is well respected in the Burlington / Sedro-Woolley, Washington community and fully integrated into the leading system with specialty service lines supporting the St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham. St. Joseph is a 253 bed tertiary hospital.
- Well-rounded Family Medicine practice from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- This clinic represents the PeaceHealth philosophy of providing care to patients closest to home.
- This group is developing as a medical home unit and is fully integrated into population health initiatives and participating in CMS grant health improvements.
- Strong bond between this group, the community, and dedication to PeaceHealth United General Medical Center the local 25 bed critical access hospital
- Stimulating and interesting pathology with a stable and loyal patient population and demographics. You will enjoy the continuity.
- Family Medicine team consists of 6 Family Medicine physicians and 1 physician assistant. Current call is 1:7; phone calls only.
- Staff has longevity—from physicians to nursing and ancillary staff, which is a testament to the positive and collegial work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits: healthcare coverage, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Generous Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and CME reimbursement.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Educational loan reimbursement to qualified candidates.
- In addition, Washington State has no state income tax.
- The biggest draw is proximity to Seattle and Vancouver, BC – mountains and the sea.