TRC is searching for experienced warehouse associates for our client in Stone Mountain, GA. This is a 2nd shift position from 3:30pm to 12:00am.
About the Opportunity:
Energetic warehouse associate whose primary responsibility will be to scan and pack orders in preparation for shipment to customers, as well as other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Scan orders from cart and place into cartons
- Update through ERP process the Pick Demand system
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of warehouse
- Label and Palletize packed cartons
- Efficiently maximize carton space with special attention to minimize breakage of products
- Other warehouse duties when appropriate (labeling, restock, rework, shipping/receiving, etc.)
- 1 year warehouse experience (picking/packing orders) preferred
- RF Scanner experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read and write English
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Able to move quickly from task-to-task
- Attendance/Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time
- Ability to stand/walk 6 or more hours per day
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in this role and believe you'd be a great fit with the team, apply today and then contact the Peachtree Corners office at 770-242-1936.