PLCs have no secret for you? Do you master electrical test equipment like no one else? Do you excel at maintaining and repairing electrical controls, motors, air compresses, transformers, belts, and other complex electromechanical systems? We want you as our Plant Electrician. We are looking for a self-starter who can work without constant supervision. Grab this opportunity to start a career in a team that runs on self-motivation and a sense of community.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You will work with minimum supervision to maintain our plant up to code. All tasks are done in compliance with state building codes, safety regulations, the national electrical code, and company standards. You will:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain or repair all facility electrical wiring, components, apparatus, control equipment, solid-state boiler control systems, electrical switchgear, electric motors, electrical-pneumatic control systems, etc.
- Conduct emergency repairs, modifications, preventive maintenance
- Meet all requirements of the established preventive maintenance program
- Guide our purchasing department on equipment and electrical parts
- Conduct preventive maintenance program and keep maintenance record (report and log all findings)
We hire hard workers with a professional demeanor. If you want to put your excellent physical condition, technical knowledge, and communication skills to work, we want to meet you.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with three-phase 480 V electric
- Can test and maintain electrical equipment (circuit breakers, large motors, transformers)
- Knowledgeable of the national code
- Can read and interpret construction plans, prints, specifications and Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLCs
- Comfortable standing for a long period of time
- Can lift 50 - 100 lbs.
- Must read and write in English
- Must have a flexible schedule (potentially on call for emergencies)
- Able to pass a drug screen
Customer satisfaction matters, but it all starts with you. We provide a great benefits package with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, weekly pay, Company paid Life, STD, LTD, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid sick days, and holidays.
Sounds like a job for you? Apply today!!!
Who are we?
We are an industry leader in roofing and gutter solutions, with an innovative, 100% American-made product. We hire seasoned plant electrician who could become the main electrical focus of our maintenance department. Be part of a well-established, homegrown business, recognized as both a leading innovator and a trusted source for quality and reliability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious beliefs, gender, disability, age, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are also proud to support our troops. Veterans, please apply!