JOB SUMMARY FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER:
- The Plant IT Engineer has the responsibility of implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting IT applications in the plant to ensure maximum contribution to productivity, quality and responsiveness.
- The Plant IT Engineer also facilitates the implementation of IT enablers in the plant to support the Company’s Process efforts in terms of flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and manufacturing execution systems.
- This position provides an excellent opportunity both to apply IT skills to manufacturing, and to acquire manufacturing experience that will enhance long-term career potential.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in support a multi-shift operation.
- Requires rotating schedule to support business processes. (Days, nights and or weekends).
- Work in a multi-shift operation in a manufacturing plant. Provide technical support for IT Applications and Infrastructure.
- The position focuses on the integration and long term maintenance of the production scheduling execution systems in an assembly setting.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER:
- Experience in managing application and hardware support in a manufacturing setting, including defining, updating and adherence to operating procedures.
- Delivering technical support to site to achieve optimal throughput using monitoring, and other benchmarking metrics to achieve peak operational performance.
- Experience with robust change control processes
- Experience and or Knowledge of Project Management processes
- Strong Communication skills including experience working with Business management and global teams Good understanding of variety of application architectures and networking
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.