Great opportunity in Atlanta for a Plant Human Resource Manager over a large manufacturing facility. This person must have 5+ years as an Senior HR Generalist or Human Resource Manager in a Plant environment.
location: Lithia Springs, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Must have strong employee relations experience, used to managing large organizations and has a strong personality as a leader.
• Assess the internal employee climate, counsel with managers to identify and implement actions that improve or maintain a positive employee relations environment.
• Work with local managers to determine training needs.
• Interpret and execute policies for HR departments/projects
• Support and manage recruitment and selection of candidates
• Administer and maintain unit affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation and follow-up
• Understand of shift operations
• Day-to-day supervision of an HR team of 4
• Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred
• At least 5 years HR generalist experience; in manufacturing or distribution facility required
• Experience applying knowledge of federal and state laws related to employment and labor
• Experience in reviewing and reconnecting on actions and with people to ensure the completion of the task
• Some travel
Great leadership opportunity for a driven professional. Base plus bonus opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.