Manage manufacturing functions including, operations, administration, strategy, budgeting, and safety within the plant. Manage adequate staffing to meet business needs in coordination with the Human Resources Manager. The Plant Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
development, coaching, counseling and performance management.
A Bachelor’s degree – manufacturing management/industrial engineering or equivalent combination of education/experience
Experience & Background:
· Ability to read and comprehend complex, English instructions, correspondence, and/or memos is required, as is the capacity to write similar correspondence relaying opportunities or findings.
· Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to perform the analytical mathematics demanded by the business functions. Aptitude to perform these operations using standard units of measurement, distance, weight, volume, and currency.
· Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
· General problem solving abilities
· Ability to apply analytical tools and common understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral
instructions and interpret diagrams and/or forms.
· Must possess capacity to deal with complex problems and situations involving multiple variables in standardized situations.
Essential Responsibilities related to Behavioral Characteristics:
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to analyze and interpret data
· Work under stress with interruptions and deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize detailed tasks with minimal input to accomplish daily and long-term goals
· Ability to work onsite and participate in interactive onsite meetings on a regular and predictable basis
· Ability to initiate immediate interaction, coordination and collaboration with team members.
· Process and results oriented.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to develop leadership skills of others.
· Ability to work in cross functional teams and with other business leaders.
· Works with a high sense of urgency in a fast pace environment.
Demonstrated leadership abilities.
IMC Outdoor Living is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. As required by changing business needs.