Please send resume, salary desired and availability to start. your resume will end up direct in hiring managers hands not in some HR pile of resumes.......
Position: 2 Plant Managers Needed Immediately
Location: Salem, OR
Compensation: $100-130k + 10-15% bonus + benefits
Relocation: relocation for the right candidate
- Manufacturing required! Paint or Coating companies strongly preferred.
- Target company size – Revenues size: not less than $200M - $1.2B maximum.
- Minimum of 8-15 yrs. Manufacturing experience a must.
- Managing 10-25 employees.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Operations - Manufacturing.
- Requires a “Can-do attitude”! High energy! Behavior change background!
Company Information: global leader in the traffic safety, access, rail, and road marking industries. Providing the most comprehensive lineup of pavement marking materials and electronic control products. 20+ manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada, Australia, South America and Europe as well as strategic worldwide sales locations.
Summary: The Plant Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and leading manufacturing plants delivering product to market. This responsibility must be done most efficiently, with lowest cost, acceptable quality, safely, and on-time. This position provides leadership, development, and direction for their plant employees;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and evaluations for plant staff;
- Propose improvements and changes in procedures to improve quality, safety, service, efficiency, and lead-time;
- Maintain a clean and safe plant. Maintain good housekeeping taking plant to a world class level, including waste reduction, reduction in customer returns, and best practices;
- Ensure proper staffing levels are in place, while meeting budget requirements;
- Ensure proper training is being conducted with staff etc...
- Bachelor’s Degree, generally in Engineering and Ten (10) years of progressively responsible manufacturing management experience desired;
- Master’s Degree with demonstrated experience, a plus;
- Technical background in manufacturing, a plus;
- Statistics, accounting and manufacturing fundamental concepts are required;
- Thorough Quality and Safety demonstrated knowledge required;
- Computer Skills – Office Windows proficiency is required. Understanding MRP software applications like Solomon or any other is a plus;
- Demonstrated leadership, along with strong inter-personal communications skills required;