Temp to hire opportunities 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Summary: loading and unloading vessels, tracking inventory numbers, transferring products, labeling and administering stickers on finished products.
- Product Recognition
- Tank/Vessel & Valve Recognition
- Forklift Certification
- Complete Safety Training
- Undergo Procedure Training
- Loading & Unloading Vessels
- Trace-ability Paperwork (i.e. Data Log Sheets, Inventory Transfer Sheets & Vessel Transfer Sheets)
- Housekeeping (i.e. Clean Plant Floor, Clean Sump Pits, Discard Raw Material Packaging & Pallets)
- Daily Water Quality Checks
- Daily Air Handler/Scrubber Check
- Vessel/Tank Cleaning Between Products *(To Prevent Cross-Contamination)
- Ability to Lift Between 50lbs-100lbs
- Ability to Stand, Squat and Contort for 8 Continuous Hours
- Ability to Transfer Products From One Form of Packaging to Another Per Customer Requirements