We are hiring for an immediate position as a playground installer. You will be responsible for assisting on the installation of playground equipment, shade structures and site furnishings on a variety of projects.
The correct candidate for this position will have a background in construction and be knowledgeable on the use of tools, plan reading and operation of equipment including an excavator, backhoe or similar.
We install playground equipment to cities, schools, child care centers, homeowner’s associations, military bases, etc. Because we work on school grounds and military bases, no one with a felony record need apply.
Travel is required. Dinner and lodging is provided.
- Have at least 3 years- experience in the construction field.
- Be physically fit and able to lift at least 80 lbs.
- Be able to work outdoors for extended lengths of time.
- Be knowledgeable on the use of power tools, hand tools and machinery.
- Have knowledge and understanding of how to read plans and complete layouts for projects.
- Be willing to travel on a regular basis (40%). We make sure you are home on the weekends. We understand family always comes first.
- Have excellent communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Punctuality is extremely important.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay – Based on Experience
We offer sick/personal time as soon as you start. After two months we offer health insurance, dental, vision; company pays half. Company pays 100% of life insurance and long-term disability. After one year we offer 401K; company matches up to 4%. We have been around for over 20 years and we are a very reputable company. Please send in your resume if you have the above qualifications and if you would like to join our team.
Thank you very much.