In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
The Plumbing Apprentice is key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- 2 years of experience preferred not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!