Our client is an established RIA with over $1.5 billion in assets under management and is in a strong growth pattern after several recent acquisitions. They have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 100 “Most Trustworthy’’ corporations in America for their integrity in financial reporting.
Due to a promotion, they are looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join a team responsible for a $215 mm book of business. The PM will be responsible for actively managing client portfolios using stocks and individual bonds as well as index and equity mutual funds. The role will include input and decision making on the firm’s investment committee.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years of hands on experience in active portfolio management, asset allocation, Equity Investments and growth-oriented investment principles
• Ability to problem-solve, analyze, interpret and assess technically complex data
• Experience as a good presenter on behalf of the investment team
• Working knowledge of Tamarac, FactSet, Bloomberg and Morningstar Advisor workstation is a plus
• CFA and/or Series 65 license is highly desired and a bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance is preferable.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits, a 401K match, and employee stock purchase plan plus tuition assistance
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Financial Services 'industry insiders' working specifically with Internal and External Wholesalers, National Sales Managers, Investment and Wealth Management Representatives, Relationship Managers, Branch Managers, Compliance Officers, Operations Managers, Investment Money Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts, Trust Officers/Administrators/Managers as well as all Executive Level positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
1.) ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
2.) Email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. Please refer to job reference code JMS/PortfolioMgr in the subject line.
3.) Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code JMS/PortfolioMgr
NO CALLS PLEASE