Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
3rd Shift (Sun.-Thurs.: 11pm – 7:30am)
The Powder Associate performs all operations required to check, assemble, mix, blend and grind ingredients to create an accurate batch of product to meet customer’s specifications. Clean up and storage of equipment. Work with the Quality Control Lab.
· Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific product.
· Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make specific batch.
· Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
· Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
· Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
· As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
· Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
· Preferred education level: high school diploma and/or GED. It is desirable for the employee to possess additional specific related training.
· Preferred experience level: Experience of three to twelve months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to use various types of related equipment such as extruders and mills.
· Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
· Forklift certification strongly preferred and the ability to use a pallet jack.
· Computer experience strongly preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
· Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and earplugs may be required when performing certain functions.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
6937 W. Mill Road
Milwaukee, WI 53218
APPLY ONLINE AT:
Women, minorities, Veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply
HENTZEN COATINGS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
All candidates are subject to post offer drug/alcohol screening, job related physicals, and background checks.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE