Position: Power–Mixed Signal Application Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA
Job Summary: The purpose of this Job Description is to provide a vision for the job functions of a North American based Applications Engineer. The position’s primary focus is on developing electronic device production solutions for ATE (Automatic Test Equipment). The position requires a blend of software, electronic device, hardware design and communication skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, Debug, Integration of application programs according to customer test specification.
- Conduct technical trainings internally and for customers according to the training guidelines and procedures at LTXC.
- On- and offsite support activities for customers (including ramp-up support for production at customer site, onsite trouble shooting, technology and methodical support for customers).
- Co-operate with Sales and Marketing to support business of system sales.
- Self-education on trends relevant for engineering and technology. Adapt and implement necessary steps in consensus with your management.
- Ensure smooth cooperation among all Xcerra divisions and departments, team work
- Co-operate with the Applications Team worldwide to meet goals, objectives and functions as defined above.
- Participate frequently in customer meetings and foster all levels of communications with customer.
- Focus on existing business processes and their appropriate usage as well on continued improvement of existing processes.
- Report SPR’s (system performance reports) upon detecting any issues on the tester operating systems.
- Engineering / University degree or similar education
- Knowledge in at least two of the listed disciplines C++, Perl + Python, Analog + Digital Circuits Mixed Signal Circuits + DSP Algorithms, Power + Automotive Electronics
- 0-3+ years’ experience in the ATE and/or semiconductor industry
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Programming skills
- Good understanding of electronics and electrical engineering
- Creative, communicative, flexible, organized, willing to learn
- Willingness to travel, collaborate with other cultures, able to work in international teams
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment
Xcerra Corporation comprises the combined companies of the LTX-Credence Corporation, Multitest, Everett Charles Technologies and atg-Luther & Maelzer businesses. Together they are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Xcerra is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The consolidated companies have revenues of $391M with approximately 30 locations worldwide and employ over 1,800 employees.
About LTX-Credence: LTX-Credence Corporation (LTXC) is a global provider of ATE solutions designed to deliver value through innovation enabling customers to implement best-in-class test strategies to maximize their profitability. LTX-Credence addresses the broad, divergent test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive and entertainment market segments, offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, the largest installed base in the Asia-Pacific region, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources.
Additional information can be found at: www.xcerra.com