Our Wheelabrator facility in Concord, NH is seeking an Operations Shift Supervisor who will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facility in accordance with all Company policies and standards. Responsible for directing and supervising Operations Department and other plant personnel to ensure the facility is operated and maintained in a clean, safe and efficient manner.
- Five years in a Supervisors position in a power plant environment.
Certificates and Licenses
- Massachusetts 2nd Engineer's License
Physical Demands include but is not limited to:
- Handle tools, equipment, fine motor skills
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb and walk on heights often greater than 4 feet
- Access confined spaces and pressure vessels through standard 12" by 16" manways
- Operate a 1.5 inch fire hose operating at 125 PSI line pressure to the extent required to extinguish fire
- Operate fire extinguishing equipment ranging from hand held extinguishers to 200 lbs. portable units
- Works rotating shifts
- Works overtime.
Power up your career by calling today!!
At Wheelabrator Technologies, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.