Mercyhealth is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our expanding practice in Roscoe, Illinois.
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Beckers Healthcare - 2018 & 2019.
- Join a growing Multi-Specialty Outpatient Practice
- Walk into a full panel of patients with the support of Nurse Practitioners
- Practice in a newly renovated Clinic which also includes OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Lab & X-Ray
- Clinic can accommodate an additional Internal Medicine Practice or Family Medicine Practice with limited Pediatrics
- We promote and support a private-practice model
- Call will be very minimal and shared among Mercyhealth Rockford region Physicians
- Because we provide a robust Hospitalist program, hospital admissions and rounding are not required
- No restrictions on procedures - build the practice to your specifications
- Admitting hospitals are Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton Ave. & Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Riverside (both within a 15-20 minute drive)
- Students from University of Illinois-Chicago Rockford Campus regularly rotate through our internal medicine clinics
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth
- 20 days of PTO + 5 days for CME during guarantee for a full-time Physician
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available
- Relocation reimbursement