Title : Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Location : Overland Park, KS
Type- Fulltime Permanent
Job Description :
Experts and Support Teams, communicating sales themes and so on and hence needs to have effective inter-personal skills. Bid manager by definition is a critical role in winning new business. Bids by their nature involve staff from across the breadth of the organization. A bid manager needs to be able to interact with all these specialists in ensuring that a winning bid is put forward to the clients.
- Experience in Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Good at Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Willing to work in a highly dynamic team oriented environment.
- Commercial and Financial Basic Knowledge.
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies i.e. Water fall and Agile.
- Experience / Knowledge of deriving Project Cost.
- Basic Knowledge of current Technologies and Trend in IT, Enterprise and Network space.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure Bid Management process compliance and successful closure of bid with all approval matrix completed. E2W ownership of Bid.
- Lead and coordinate RFx’s Proposal Presentations and Negotiations.
- Sales Support with Opportunity Pipeline Analysis, participating in Business Development support activities, Support in Account Based Marketing and operations.
- Drive Customer visits with key stakeholders and “customer delight”.
- Contract Execution - Run contract/MSA/NDA review and closure with all stakeholders.
- Account Based Marketing & Sales Support.
- Track CRM compliance with sales teams.