Position SummaryOHC is currently looking to hire a Pre-Service Coordinator for our growing practice! The Pre-Services Coordinator, under general supervision, is responsible for scheduling and pre-registering new patients for exams and procedures. The Pre-Service Coordinator maintains patient records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine and non-routine problems. OHC is the region's premier provider of care related to cancer and blood disorders, including a wide range of services, state of the art treatments and technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains patient insurance and other pre-visit required information. Verifies patient’s insurance eligibility and benefit coverage/co-pays with payer; verifies pre-authorizations are completed prior to patient visit.
- Proactively follows-up with patients on missing or outdated insurance information.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years medical receptionist experience with insurance forms and scheduling software required. Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft (Outlook, Office Word, and Excel) required.
- Must successfully complete required e-learning courses within 90 days of occupying position.
- Demonstrates Adaptability: Handles day to day work challenges confidently; is willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities; demonstrates flexibility.
- Shows Work Commitment: Sets high standards of performance and works efficiently to achieve them.
- Commits to Quality: Emphasizes the need to deliver quality products and/or services
- Answers incoming calls from clinical sites for help with insurance verifications.
- Working a shared email inbox.
This full-time position offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid short-term disability, long-term disability and basic life insurance. Also included is a 401k match, supplemental life insurance, PTO (paid time off), and paid holidays.
Join OHC today and become a part of this fast growing, Cincinnati-based company committed to compassionate and convenient care close to home.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.