Due to growth, our 3 Star SUTQ rated Forest Park location are currently looking for an Infant Room Unit Manager.
At Sharon Hill Daycare and Preschool we believe in the holistic view that a person, in this setting, a child, is made up of many parts. Every child has social, physical, cognitive, emotional needs. As the child grows and develops we attempt to meet these needs
Nurtures children by developing and providing educational programs; keeping parents informed.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; removing known safety hazards.
* Encourages children's participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child's progress, attendance, and behavior.
* Encourages development of children's self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Maintains center's professional status by supervising, training, and evaluating staff and/or field experience students.
* Encourages consistency of service by maintaining communications with parents and staff.
* Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Develop and implement lesson plans using Creative Curriculum
* Participate in company meetings
* Work in a cooperative team environment
* Participate in SUTQ
* Must be willing to meet and maintain State Standards
• Privately owned and operating since 1986
• Star rated in the Step Up To Quality system
• Two sites: Sharonville and Forest Park
*Medical, Dental, Vision
*Paid Time Off
Required education: Depending on position Associate's or Bachelor degree