The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Manufactures, performs, and oversees assembly of prefabricated materials for field installation.
- Develops designs and implements field cost saving ideas.
- Duties include processing orders, overseeing construction/manufacturing of prefab materials, shipping finished products to meet project construction schedules, stocking and re-shelving inventoried materials, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling of prefab manufacturing operations to include shipping, receiving, archiving, and property control.
- Coordinates the activities of assigned employees to meet project schedules.
- Responds to general inquiries as they relate to prefab issues.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous electrical/mechanical construction and administration experience. Material handling, rigging, welding, sheet metal, shipping/receiving, storage/stockroom, or associated experience. Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability