The TD Garden is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360° LED technology. Sportservice currently operates all retail stores and all retail portables at this location. Please visit www.tdgarden.com for more information.
Sportservice at the TD Garden is currently seeking qualified candidates for our part time culinary roles.
We are looking for a Food Prep Cook.
- Flexible hours, event driven
- Fun and fast paced environment in one of our private restaurants or catering
- Learn from seasoned, award winning, certified Chef team
- Previous culinary experience preferred
Banners - High end Catering and A la Carte Restaurant - Day and PM Shifts
Premium Club - Upscale, made to order Concessions - Day shifts
Ice Cream/Gelato Station - Events
Find the TD Garden event calendar here https://www.tdgarden.com/calendar/Position Details
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner.
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment.
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.