The Presentation Workflow Coordinator is an experienced position delivering exceptional customer service to our clients by providing timely and accurate presentations support of an intermediate to advanced level. Advanced ability to assess documents, with a technical eye to detect and ensure proper corrections (creation, formatting, edits, proofing, etc.) for requesters. The position requires advanced software aptitude in those programs used for presentations, as well as speed and accuracy in a high-volume, high-pressure production environment. The Presentations Workflow Coordinator may require the training of team members, and may be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of workflow within a shift or site.
(* denotes an "essential function")
- *Intakes work requests from the client; including clarification of job instructions and negotiation of deadlines with the requester. Seeks alternate solutions to deadline requests, as needed
- *Prioritizes work requests across team and coordinates/balances multiple projects based on experience and following established guidelines, especially when working with escalated deadlines or issues
- *Applies own creativity, grammatical and/or composition skills to design and layout elements in presentations or materials to effectively support the client's intended message.
- *Acts as a leading definitive resource for all questions relating to presentations, proofreading and quality assurance by the team
- *Detects formatting and compositional errors; verifies citations are properly formatted; checks corrected proofs against mark-up for quality assurance
- *Performs presentation design work of all levels with focus on identification and correction of errors in complex documents to ensure quality of return product to requesters.
- *Adheres to and monitors team members' adherence to formatting standards, utilizing generally accepted formatting corrections and requisite resources, with an understanding of the client's business environment.
- *Demonstrates proper professional expectations for team members when dealing with client requesters and client work requests, including meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work
- *Responsible for development and delivery of on-going training of new and existing team members in existing processes, as well as new trends or processes for presentations work
- *Facilitates focus and coordination on and between shifts in the production of deliverables to the client in order to meet or exceed the client's expectations for quality, timeliness and service
- *Trains more junior staff members, as needed
- Communicates with manager and/or client on job or deadline issues in a timely and professional manner
- Assists the Lead, Supervisor or Manager in the execution of administrative and/or other procedures or systems across impacted team members
- Facilitates team's adherence to company policies (conduct, attire, performance, attendance)
- Works collaboratively, demonstrating open and flexible communication, within and across team members
- Contributes to recommendations for individual development goals, trainings, or performance expectations to Lead, Supervisor or Manager to enhance team skill levels and quality outputs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with years of experience able to substitute
- Minimum of 3 years prior office experience, proofreading, presentations or design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio as examples); able to technically troubleshoot applicable software specific to the business/client; Advanced in various Adobe PDF and Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop as examples)
- Advanced knowledge of presentations and/or proofreading procedures and/or generally accepted practices
- Extensive experience in business terminology, presentations and/or proofing formats; skill and efficiency in use of requisite resources
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality; able to coordinate across the team and work on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate questions and/or suggestions to client and other team members in a professional and customer service oriented manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
- Good judgment and organizational skills with sound decision-making ability and solutions-oriented approach with the ability to ask for and follow directions
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team; self-motivated to ensure own production
- Communicate with team members, Lead, Supervisor, Manager and/or Client on job or deadline issues
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information