Dillon Supply Company (a large MRO industrial, safety, and steel distributor) is searching for a qualified Pricing Negotiator at its Raleigh, NC corporate location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review current purchasing structure and understand supplier classification process to help optimize cost savings initiatives with suppliers
- Collaborate with various department managers to clarify purchase requisitions, identify departmental needs, and refine specifications for future purchase orders and negotiations
- Reduce the costs of materials, supplies and services through expert negotiating and purchasing skills
- Use developed purchasing tactics to obtain the best possible price, service, quality, and delivery from suppliers
- Participates in market research, proposal evaluation, and negotiations with potential vendors, as needed or requested
- Co-lead and direct pricing strategy formulation and pricing actions to enhance profitability and competitiveness in the market
The ideal candidate is a personable and dynamic manager, with excellent analytical and communication skills. Proven experience in the areas of strategic sourcing,
- Minimum 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in procurement, contract administration, or supply chain management In-depth managerial-level experience purchasing and vendor relationship management
- Proven success in developing strategic partnerships
- Disciplined contract negotiator with broad experience executing contracts and managing suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to make difficult decisions and award contracts impartially and objectively
- Able to facilitate collaboration and build trust with senior level personnel, organizational partners, customers, staff, and external vendors.
- Possess complete integrity and high sense of personal and professional ethics
- Excellent computer skills
To learn more about Dillon Supply, visit our website at www.dillonsupply.com.
Dillon Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please click "APPLY" at the below or top right side of this page.