Generates, analyzes, and manages accurate and timely client proposals by
- Reading, analyzing, and collaboratively working with the functional team owners to understand client's Request for Proposal ("RFP") & protocol.
- Consulting on standard, variable, and value add costing parameters based on RFP and protocol.
- Coordinating & collaborating with team members to review Fee Schedules for large trials and/or Programs to determine best pricing strategy and provide guidance and approval, while keeping GS, BU Heads, and Sales updated throughout the process.
- Discussing and Reviewing all proposals over $1M with the President of Segment and ensuring his agreement of the strategy and pricing logic.
- Participating in companywide initiative related to a "value" price proposal (Red Book Pricing and Beyond). Implementing and managing the introduction of new technology and departmental tools to gain efficiencies and performance improvements (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ensuring all reviews, approvals, documents and analysis are filed in accordance to team requirements.
- Incorporating any required sponsor revisions into cost formulas and documenting same.
- Formulating and drafting official proposal revision documents.
- Ensuring all RFPs are submitted within gross margin (GM) guidelines.
Ensures pricing and proposals timelines are met by
- Managing workload and ETA's for assigned requests
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Ensuring ongoing understanding of Bioclinica, Inc.'s services
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to the Business Operations, Pricing and Proposal
Contributes to team effort by
- Working with internal staff to resolve issues
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical and Industry Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-1 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment required
- Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical industry, terminology and practices preferred
- Intermediate to Expert in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Access required
Additional skill set:
- Ability to work independently or in team setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic