Title: Primary Care Physician (Concierge)
PartnerMD is a network of 8 concierge medical offices in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Our mission is to provide exemplary, personalized medical and wellness care by delivering superior customer service to our patient members. We specialize in primary care and executive health.
Our goal at PartnerMD is to deliver great healthcare through great relationships. Our primary driver is quality, not volume. We believe that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and an unparalleled patient experience. We are recruiting for physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this standard of care.
Our methods are tried and true: we build meaningful relationships with our patients so that we understand their health and their needs, then we layer cutting edge medical and wellness-enhancing practices to improve our patients’ lives. Our Physicians practice in a team environment with the support of medical assistants, nurses, referral coordinators, wellness coaches, and a dedicated administrative and customer care staff. We also pride ourselves on a state-of-the-art Executive Physical program.
PartnerMD has fast growing patient communities in Owings Mills, MD; Lansdowne, VA; Richmond, VA; Midlothian, VA; Charlotte, NC; Greenville, SC; and Sandy Springs, GA. We are currently seeking elite and compassionate physicians who want to join our team.
What We Offer
PartnerMD offers our physicians professional and development advantages that can't be found in other practices:
· Salaried positions with predictably tiered raises based on patient panel size
· Limited patient panels that encourage a focus on the patient as an individual
· Regional physician meetings, a physician advisory board, a mentoring program, and annual professional growth conversations
· Back office support to handle all hiring, training, practice management, technology, accounting, sales and marketing functions
· Full malpractice coverage
· Generous benefits including paid time off, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend
Most importantly, we offer our physicians the ability to enjoy clinical autonomy in an unrushed environment that allows them to truly know and help their patients.
Ideal candidates will be
· Passionate about developing relationships with patients
· Motivated to create an unparalleled patient experience
· Determined to provide attentive care of the highest quality, creatively incorporating prevention and wellness even into acute visits
· Eager to be part of a team and part of expanding our brand
· Board certified/eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
· Licensed in a state in which we practice
· Committed to our values of innovation, accountability, compassion, collaboration, and transparency