Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is seeking a full time experienced and/or resident in Internal or Family Medicine physician to work in one of our well-established outpatient primary care community practice(s). We have several practice locations options with distinct and outstanding features including East Hartford, Manchester, or Vernon Connecticut. In East Hartford or Manchester, you are supported by an experienced nurse practitioner and medical assistant. In Vernon, this practice is anchored by 4 esteemed physicians, an experienced nurse practitioner, and medical assistant too. You will enjoy work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime work schedule (no evenings) with shared rotation phone call coverage that is infrequent. No weekends and work schedule flexibility. We are interested in a physician who puts quality and compassionate patient care at the forefront with a desire to grow with our expanding primary care program.
ECHN is an extraordinary expanding community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHNs prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Womens Center for Wellness and many highly regarded programs.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company provider of coordinated regional healthcare services serving five states with 17 prospering accredited Joint Commission Hospitals more than 3,790 licensed beds, and over 165 outpatient facilities. Come Grow With Us.
- Highly competitive salary - sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance and paid time off
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations within a provider supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking
- Flexibly scheduling and infrequent call for work life balance
- Internal or Family Medicine Residency (MD or DO) or resident soon eligible
- Connecticut and Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)