Hospicare is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our interdisciplinary team. This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, position at 35 hours per week and is benefits eligible. The Primary Nurse-Case Manager works under the general direction of Hospicare’s Director of Patient Services and performs the following functions:
- Clinical and psychosocial case management for patients and caregivers.
- Skilled pain and symptom management.
- Preparation, coordination, and implementation of the Plan of Care
- Understands and is committed to the hospice philosophy of care. (required)
- Maintains a current license in NYS to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse. (required)
- Needs a private vehicle for travel within the agency’s service area. (required)
- Has at least two years full-time, or the equivalent part-time, experience in hospital medical-surgical or oncology nursing. (preferred)
View the complete job description here: