- Implement the physical database environment, business, and presentation layers
- Provide technical oversight to engineers, developers, analysts, and data consumers
- Coach, teach, and mentor colleagues, junior engineers/developers, and database administrators (DBAs) for future success
- Develop necessary code to support the advancement of the data warehouse
- Design, implement, test, debug and document solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that it meets the business needs, while in compliance with applicable regulations and processes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside of the team
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar related field
- 7+ years of experience supporting application and database development
- Data warehousing experience
- Experience creating and maintaining stored procedures for SQL Server
- SSIS and/or SSRS experience
- Strong knowledge of software design, development, debug and test practices
- Experience creating C# .NET executables to interact with SQL Server and Oracle databases, file system, and invoke child processes
- Experience unit testing C# .NET code using MSTest, NUnit, or similar
- Knowledge of diverse database architectures
- Knowledge in database and information modelling (ER, Dimensional, physical, logical, hierarchical, semantic, etc.)
- Knowledge in database and schema design and translation to implementation
- Experience with healthcare data domain
- Experience with Data Governance, Master Data Management, and metadata management
- Experience with Agile practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency working in a team environment
- Strong Leadership skills and mentoring capabilities
- Clinical infrastructure domain knowledge (IT Systems, HL7, EMR’s, PHR, Security and HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio development platforms/tools
If interested, please call Vickey Townsend at (612) 213-7633 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp for more information. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.