- Architect and implement the DevOps process and tools in a Cloud based environment
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable cloud services
- Define the overall continuous integration strategy
- Architect and Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems – to deliver scalable cloud services
- Work directly with product architects and engineering team to build testability into the products
- Share automation best practices & set high standards for the entire team to build consistent maintainable automation & automation subsystems
- Technical voice of the DevOps team with internal and external stakeholders
- Guiding Proof-of-concept (POC) projects and development of major components in the DevOps system
- Build metrics and automated systems for gathering/analyzing quality checkpoints
- Lead a team of engineers by providing technical guidance
- Collaborate with broader engineering teams to define and implement best practices
- Participate actively in all the stages of project lifecycle
- Operate on complex tasks/projects with minimal guidance
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Ability to organize and lead DevOps team and the ability to define a DevOps strategy
- Experience in developing automation tools and frameworks with hands on technical and programming skills
- Experience developing/testing Cloud Solutions
- Experience in DevOps for Cloud Solutions
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with testing services in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Design/test experience working with regulated medical devices
- Experience building DevOps and Test automation capabilities from ground up for a complex cloud based solution
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- Experience in deployment automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
If interested, please call Vickey Townsend at (612) 213-7633 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp for more information. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.