• Must be fully proficient at design and Worst Case Analysis (including radiation effects and single event upsets) and trouble shooting and root cause determination.
• Must be able to lead a small team and interact with xternal supplier developers while conducting their own detailed design work.
• Must be able to decompose requirements and interact with other electrical/controls disciplines to realize a mature design.
• Product support of CCA, assembly, box and unit test required.
• May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
• Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and at least 10+ years of direct experience in the design and analysis of space electronics.
• Demonstrates expert capability in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks related to detailed design, cost and schedule management, and status reporting.
• May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a Project Engineer, manager, or head of a unit/department.
** MUST BE US CITIZEN **
• Candidates must be US Citizens - No dual citizenship