E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
E*TRADE is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Scrum Master / Project Manager to join our PMO team in Alpharetta, GA. This position will provide the right candidate an opportunity to help drive the future direction of Technology at E*TRADE, including playing a role in:
- Increasing the Agile maturity and productivity of our Scrum and Kanban teams
- Evolving our technology capabilities to support existing, new, and emerging technologies
- Providing analytical and execution support across a wide range of technology delivery efforts
- Delivering increased transparency and insight across in-flight initiaitves and programs
- Scrum Master Areas of Focus
- Lead Scrum Master responsibilities for two or more dedicated Agile teams. Scrum Master responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating all Agile Ceremonies and overall Agile maturity across supported Agile teams
- Leading on-going execution / delivery efforts
- Actively assessing and mitigating risks and issues
- Providing transparency for team execution and on-going performance
- 5 - 10 years of applied project experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Broad-based Agile / Scrum Master
- Influencing and coaching
- Displaying analytical and communications skills (Note: strong Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills will be a baseline expectation for this role)
- Structuring and organizing complex data and execution efforts
- A core focus on providing great service across stakeholder groups on a daily basis
- A foundational orientation towards servant-leadership oriented change management
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.