- Serve as a principal HRIS analyst defining and supporting processes and activities throughout the Oracle HR domain.
- Duties include gathering business requirements, creating requirement documents, working with System Analysts to build system integrations, performing QA tests, documenting test scenarios, training users and facilitate testing cycles with the user base.
- Collaborate with HR and other cross-functional teams to assist in Oracle HR functionalities, analyze business benefits and/or operational efficiencies, map business processes, and implement creative and effective solutions. Ensure processes, and functionality meet the business and end-user needs.
- Work as a lead analyst in implementing new functionality and provide support to HR functional areas of Core HR, Oracle Advanced Benefits and Oracle Time & Labor in Oracle EBS system.
- Work with Business System Analysts to implement system integrations across Oracle HR systems and other systems, internal as well as external.
- Work within a broad range of analyst roles and responsibilities on various projects. Lead systems and process improvements, and enhancements.
- Deliver measurable results to maximize business efficiencies in HR Information Systems and end-user communities.
- Build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation and work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity
- Report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Create, maintain and analyze ad hoc requests from all levels of the organization
- Field day-to-day questions and interact with the HR community (HR, IS and other Business Partners across Monster) in support of the Oracle HRMS system and data, as well as other HR applications
- Conduct detailed impact analysis on change requests
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong Business Analyst or IT/MIS curriculum; Master’s degree in Business or Systems preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Techno-Functional experience with Oracle HRMS (Oracle Core HR, Advanced Benefits & Employee, and Manager Self Service)
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access & PowerPoint); Advanced Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Solid understanding of core Oracle HR business practices (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, HR Shared Services) and ability to develop solutions to technology-related business problems/opportunities within a global setting
- Experience in business process re-engineering, gathering requirements, writing functional specs, developing solutions, and integration of business systems across multiple business units
- Prior familiarity with and/or willingness to learn HR applications (including HR reporting tool, SuccessFactors, Talent Management Suite (applicant tracking system)
- Experience with implementation of new modules and functionality in supporting upgrades, patches, and fixes
- Exceptional analytical skills in working with large datasets, communicating data findings; experience establishing and tracking program metrics as well as the ability to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information to see root causes of corrections/data integrity issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but remain a cohesive and cooperative member of a team and adjust to multiple tasks and demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Excellent project management, communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of PL/SQL is a must
Click Here To Apply