Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Principal SAP Basis Architect in the Orlando FL, or Burbank CA area.
Principal Technical Specialist The SAP Solution Architect is responsible for all technical aspects of SAP and related applications, ensuring quality targets, cost containment objectives, and optimal operating conditions are met and sustained through analysis of existing systems, as well as through expert design in new system implementations.
- This SAP Solution Architect needs to be a self-starter who can review business requirements, ask appropriate questions as needed to understand and document technical requirements.
- They must then be able to research, evaluate and propose multiple viable solutions that leverage new and existing technologies. The proposals should include communication of the recommended technology solution, implementation and ongoing costs, timelines, resource plans, etc.
- The solutions should also be cost effective, extensible and, once built and deployed, they should be able to be operationalized and transitioned to either internal or outsourced support teams.
- In addition, the SAP Solution Architect must provide guidance and approval for operational support teams, incident management, root cause analysis and corrective actions, etc., and take steps to ensure that whether the issue is being worked by Application Management Services (AMS) that they’re being addressed in a timely manner meeting agreed upon SLAs as well as customer expectations.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have an eye toward determining if there are ongoing patterns that might indicate chronic issues that should be addressed holistically to prevent a re-occurrence, and work in conjunction with the Operations Specialists to determine and implement permanent fixes.
- This individual would team with the Application Infrastructure Operations group to determine if new solution proposals and projects can be made to better support or improve the services the team renders to application owners.
- Project manages technical Proofs of Concept changes for new solution proposals and projects.
- The individual in this position would need to have visibility and understanding of technical changes proposed by other infrastructure teams that could impact existing solutions and be able to provide a plan and execute these changes with little or no impact to the services provided by the team, and be a resource to provide technical options including infrastructure / hosting support costs, impact assessment for existing solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize sometimes conflicting tasks and ensure on time delivery. This person must be able to work independently as the responsibilities span enterprise-wide systems.
- SAP-installation experience
- Experience DB2, AIX, Linux- underlying infrastructure we use.
- Someone who has a lot of SAP basis experience.
- They need to understand the infrastructure and how the bases components affect those, so when we make changes, they have to understand the impacts to other areas.
- Installation experience is better than having ran the system. Installed the database, installed the operating system, and stood up the system.
- Audit SOX, PII- experience with this. WE have to audit our own internal people. Don’t have to have compliance piece of it, but need to understand the SAP audit process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.